1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Redemption - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Caligula: To begin, if you feel that I have disrespected you by my actions in this game, that is something I can apologize for. Nothing I did in this game was ever done with the intention to disrespect or hurt. So for that, I am sorry. The move I made was one that was done for a couple of reasons. Firstly, after the very first challenge, when we got our first idea their might be a tribe swap in this game, we thought the swap would be trading 2 members of each tribe, which would create an imbalance on the enemy tribe. As a Ravenclaw unit, we came to the conclusion that if this happened, winning an immunity challenge would actually equate death for 1 of your former tribemates.

No one wants to be the person who randomly gets swapped onto the other tribe and then gets picked off because their tribe loses immunity, and it could have happened to any of us, so we agreed to do that as a tribe. When the actual swap came around, it was 3/3 on both tribes, so it wasn't an issue for the first challenge (as you saw, we tried our hardest in the first one). However, once CrackedMind went home, we were in a position where winning a challenge might not have GUARANTEED that one of my allies (VES especially at this point, since I wasn't really too worried about Rayn or Mishie being voted out) went home, but it was too big of a risk to take. Anya VES Bill and I had a final 4 pact at that point, and we didn't feel it would be fair to go back on our original Ravenclaw pact, or to put our final 4 alliance at risk. (Bill actually was the lone dissenter in this plan, he wanted to play to win, since he kind of had the same opinion about challenges as you do.) So we threw it. In the end, obviously it didn't work out the way I had hoped because of your idol play (which I respected BTW, you got us), but if you asked me put in the EXACT SAME situation 100 times with the EXACT SAME choice, no changes to the scenario, I think I would do it 100 times out of 100. That's just the kind of player I am, I'm resourceful and can be taken as ruthless and I can understand totally why that might sit poorly with you. I just want to assure you it was absolutely nothing personal towards you or Zenzao, and I hope you can look past it to see all the things I did well in this game and give me your vote.

Lyrium:
    My questions for 1an1is3, Lexicat, and TMNTurtwig:
    1. Are you a hero or a villain? Why? Point out 3 specific actions that show this.
    I'm a villain, I think. I would love to call myself a hero, because I'm the kind of girl who loves helping people in her life and goes out of her way to do so, but in this game I think my style of play fits better with a villain. Examples include the round where CrackedMind went home, since I convinced him that we would align together and got him to vote for Caligula, but because we were scared of Caligula's idol, Anya/Bill/I all voted for crackedmind. Regardless of the fact that Caligula and Zenzao both voted him, I sealed his fate by lying to his face. Another example would be when I asked for the idol from VES and kept it to protect myself all the way to final 5. If I hadn't won the final 5 immunity, I would have used it on myself and not VES. Finally, voting out VES in the final 4. Am I proud of all these moments? In a way I am proud that I have the social game to pull them off, but in another way I don't like hurting people, and hearing that VES was genuinely hurt by my play this game has sort of put me off.
    2. Which was your favorite and least favorite challenge and why?
    Chess challenge was my favorite. I absolutely adored it. Tilt challenge was my least favorite, because I think it literally drove my blood pressure to dangerous levels. It was so frustrating.
    3. What was the point of QTs and how did you use them?
    The point of the QTs was to record official actions and also record personal thoughts. I used it for both.
    4. What role did you play in the game?
    I was a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Leader, Target, Ally, "Evil Liar who Lies". In the end, I think I just played the role I know best. Me.
    5. Which House would you be sorted in at Hogwarts?
    I don't think I can be defined by just one house. I'm Divergent, baby. (No seriously, I consider myself smart and quickthinking like a ravenclaw, but I also embody a lot of slytherin traits. Plus, I've got a huge heart and care about people, so I don't know where that puts me.)
    6. Favorite book in the HP series?
    Goblet of Fire, hands down.
    7. Something about you that no one knows but might help bring dimension to your character?
    I'm sure a LOT of people already know this about me, but I might as well say it here. I'm MtF Transgender, and I struggle with a ton of depression and dysphoria. Especially in the middle of this game, when I had exams and then had to go visit my family for the holidays who were extremely abusive to me in my childhood, both physically and emotionally.

In my heart and in my head, I know I betrayed Vesvius. I wish that there was a better word for it, I wish that I could reconcile it, especially given his question, but there is no word for it. I betrayed VES, and in the end... I still can't say it was the wrong choice, especially since he would have won this game.

The criteria the Wizengamot should use is whatever they feel best embodies both the ideals of the words "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" and also "Sole Survivor". I feel that I have made my case very clear in this final tribal why I embody both those words, and I hope that the jury feels the same way.

Mishie: Nasus v. Riven: Riven will win levels 1-5 without jungle pressure. Once Nasus hits 6, Riven can't fight him inside his ult, but Riven has a lot of mobility to get away once she baits it out. Don't be hasty in your ult useage, and just focus on farming you Q and not getting chunked out of lane by her.

As for ranking my opinion of all of you, I can't put that onto a scale of numbers or compare any of you to the other. I think all of you are fantastic. Absolutely fantastic people and I was so lucky to play this game with you all.

My loyalty is a little easier. For me, once we hit merge, my Loyalties were Bill>VES>You. You would have been higher if you hadn't betrayed me in the first round of the game~.

2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

All of the Wizengamot have addressed the Finalists. Once the Finalists have answered/responded to all of the Wizengamot, the Finalists made proceed into Closing Remarks. After Closing Remarks, the Wizengamot will be told that they can vote, and we shall have our winner!

3. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Bill Door:

You shouldn't vote for Rayn because Lexicat was the more visible target. Lexicat had pretty much everyone gunning for her, but she still managed to make it to the final 3. Rayn, on the other hand, had the advantage of relative anonymity. She was only a real target for elimination once.

You shouldn't vote for Lexicat because she had the advantage of an alliance supporting her. Rayn, on the other hand, had most of her alliance become unavailable for play for most of the game. She was smart enough to stay just under the radar so she wasn't quite ever the actual target that round, and when she was she identified it as the correct time to play her Hidden Immunity Idol and make it to the final 3.

Caligula:

Why is it not a big move that I didn't side with you? I'd argue that either way I played that it would have been a big move, I just chose to back Lexicat instead of you. Other than that... yeah, I can't really give you any examples. All of my other attempts at doing anything kinda failed.

Lyrium:

Hero. I am one because I helped my ally Lexicat win an immunity idol, attempted to help my ally Republic21 knowing it would jeopardize my position in Lexicat's alliance, and I told you that I would not be siding with you post-merge. I could easily make an argument I should be a villain using the exact same examples- Hero and Villain is subjective and so are the events which define them. Also, I doubt anyone is going to call themselves a villain.

My favorite challenge was the Buff-making challenge, I had a lot of fun with that one. My least favorite challenge was... I didn't particularly dislike any of them though I was disappointed with the general lack of creativity challenges that there were so much of in the last Survivor. Actually, I take that back- my least favorite challenge was the Face-Off challenge. I felt it had a distinct lack of either skill, creativity, or planning involved in completing it.

QTs were there for communication and for coordination.

My role? I was the guy watching my allies' backs from the shadows, never in full view, always serving to protect. Never once throughout the game since I came back in was I in real danger which freed me from having to protect myself, so I could look after my allies.

Hufflepuff. Mostly because I don't fit the others: I don't have any particular passion for knowledge and I'm more well characterized by my lack of ambition, nor am I known for my cunning. I can be brave when I need to be though I prefer avoiding confrontations. So... yeah. Hufflepuff.

Goblet of Fire. My least favorite was Order of the Phoenix.

I'm distinguishedly indistinguishable. So ordinary I'm extraordinary, supernaturally natural. My favorite stage musical is Chicago pretty much solely for the Razzle-Dazzle song at the end, though I do enjoy it as funny social commentary on the injustice in the American justice system of the 1920s and viewing it in the context of modern courts which really haven't changed much. Take a look at the Trayvon Martin case or the Casey Anthony trial. At this point I'm getting off topic. I do that a lot.

Isn't my ability to benefit my allies more than myself what differentiates me from the other two finalists? I was capable of staying in the background well enough that I was free to help my allies without any danger ever befalling me. Flashy play has its place in the game, but most players who try that get eliminated. You'll note that only one flashy player made it to the final 3.

---------- Post automerged at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Mishie:

I honestly have no idea how your voting me out changed things, you know, since I came back from that. I'd say that your eliminating me left me in a better position to effect the game, and left me in a spot with greater anonymity than I feel I otherwise would have had. Had I not been eliminated in the first round I'd have been more active in forming alliances, but I don't think my general play style would have changed much.

4. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

Lyrium:

1. I guess I'm a hero. Hey, afterall I saved Riley's life for 1 round. The saving people thing is inherent in heroes. I have never done any dastardly actions or evil plots that are characteristic of villains. I'm a clean and fair player.
    2. As I mentioned before, my favourite was the one with tilt. Because it was something I was relatively skilled in doing, and helped the house in general. I have to say my least favourite challenge was the buff making. Honestly, I was stuck in an airport for majority of the day, and I have little to non-existent art skills, nor any ability in using programs like photoshop. It was fun yes, but it was damned frustrating.
    3. Alliance communication.
    4. Pre merge- voting power, the person who carries some challenges, loyal ally. Post merge- second-in-command. A threat, but a lesser evil.
    5. Either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Hard work loyalty and all.
    6. The third one.
    7. I don't know how to answer this question tbh. Perhaps that I geared to be in the final three, and win this from the start?

Basically, if this game would be held in real life. I wouldn't be seen as the "ghost" player. I'm a loud, talkative, and annoying as hell person, which could get me voted out early heh.

Mishie:

Yes. That was one of the reasons why I approached you from the start. I was shit at communicating to people, and I felt that getting an ally that could do that would shore up my weak areas. I would work to ensure we won, while my ally who I could trust will handle the social aspect.

However if you were not there, I would have approached more people so that people liked me enough not to vote me out first. Then, I would try to form and head an alliance. Also, during the tribal swap I would have approached more "open" non-claw people. Basically, desperation breeds change. No offence, but since you were there this game, I didn't feel like tampering with the social aspect would be a good idea. It could have been potentially harmful. However, my playstyle has become my greatest obstacle to the win.

5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Alright guys, I just want to use my closing remarks to thank all of you for your questions and for playing the game. This game wouldn't have been the same without each and every one of you, and as I said before I couldn't be here without you guys. I hope that my answers to your questions were satisfactory, and showed you why I am the most deserving of the title of sole survivor.

Good luck Rayn and TMNT!

6. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

We'll, for my closing remarks, I'm done with the questions and I hope my answers have been good enough to win over you guys. This game has been fun and whether I win it or not will not change anything I feel about this game. Nothing can beat a great experience. Nonetheless I hope to win, and good luck to Lexi and Turtwig.

7. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Closing remarks, before bed...

Please vote for me. Please. Or vote for someone else. Or don't vote at all. Just remember, if you don't want to vote for either Lexicat or Rayn there's always a third option available.

8. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

IT IS TIME FOR THE FINAL SHOWDOWN OF SHOWDOWNERY, BETWEEN LEXI, RAYN AND SOME OTHER GUY. ALL BUT ONE VOTE HAS BEEN SENT IN, AND IT'S ALL DOWN TO ONE FINAL VOTE, WHO WILL WIN THIS GLORIOUS BATTLE. WILL LEXI'S STRATEGIC MANEUVERING PAY OFF IN IMPRESSING THE WIZENMAGOT, OR WILL THEY FEEL BETRAYED BY HER BACKSTABERY. WILL RAYN'S IMMUNITY VICTORIES IMPRESS THE JUDGES, OR WILL THEY BE INDIFFERENT TO HER SOCIAL PLOYS. WILL TMNT'S... UH. UM. ABILITY TO NOT DIE WHEN HE IS KILLED GET VOTES OR SOMETHING? FUCK IF I KNOW. EITHER WAY, IT'S ALL DOWN TO THE MOHAWK TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MATCH.

9. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

A consensus has been reached. We have our winner. 16 contestants, 3 finalists, multiple new Twists. It was a great, great Season. But we finally have a winner.

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. Unlike other Tribal Councils, this time you want to see your name on the votes. These are votes for the winner.

First vote is for...

RAYN

Second vote...

Lexicat

Rayn (1and1is3).
    That's 2 votes for Rayn, 1 vote for Lexicat. Next vote...​

Lexicat

Rayn.​

Lexi~​

Rayn!​

Lexicat.
    That's 4 votes for Rayn, 4 votes for Lexicat. One vote remaining...​

And the winner of Survivor: Redemption and Sole Survivor of Season Two is

[​IMG]

LEXICAT​

Congratulations to Lexicat, the winner of Survivor: DLP and well-deserved winner, with an extremely close 5-4 vote! Well done to all the finalists!​

LEXICAT, the House has spoken.

SOLE SURVIVOR:
    [​IMG]
    Lexicat

RUNNER-UP:
    [​IMG]
    Rayn

SECOND RUNNER-UP:
    [​IMG]
    TMNTurtwig

THE WIZENGAMOT:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Zenzao//Caligula//mishie//Lyrium//Republic21//Schrodinger//Bill Door//Riley Poole//Vesvius

---

Please do not post. The Reunion Post, with the game analysis, is coming. Feel free to offer your congratulations by "thumbs-upping" this post, however.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  10. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

THE MOHAWK THINKS THAT WAS ALL RIGGED, HE DEMANDS A RECOUNT OR SOMETHING, HE ALSO DEMANDS THAT THE VOTES ARE ALL INVALID DUE TO THE FACT THAT VOTING FOR THE MOHAWK WASN'T AN OPTION. THIS GAME IS A SHAM.

11. Zeitgeist

The wait is finally over. Now, the analysis and official "Reunion" segment of this show can begin

[​IMG]

You have made it to the Reunion Show! Lexicat, congratulations, you are now officially the Sole Survivor and our second winner. That means, in addition to eternal glory, you are guaranteed a spot in the DLP All-Stars season, Survivor: Heroes vs Villains. And now, we enter reflections about the game, whereby we discuss the strategies and elements of the game, before announcing the winners of various prizes.

One World. One House. One Winner.

Welcome, castaways, to the Reunion Show. You have finally left the DLP Island, had a shower, and cleaned up, assimilating back into normal life. And now, you're back for the reunion, the entire cast.

This is the opportunity for us to discuss your decisions, talk about what went wrong and what went well.

Firstly, the Homeviewers QTs:

The Homeviewers List

The Hufflepuffs dominated the early game. Winning the first Challenge, they were quick the mobilise, Zenzao and Caligula forming a tight bond which they supplemented with Lyrium and Riley Poole. Once Zenzao brought Republic21 as the fifth member of the majority alliance ("Badgermole"), the Hufflepuffs voted out Prophylaxis resolutely, leaving CrackedMind and Schrodinger as the outsiders. Caligula also gained a Hidden Immunity Idol and shared the news with Zenzao, solidifying their friendship.

On the other hand, the Ravenclaws got off to a rockier start. Alliances were in flux, and Lexicat made a crucial error in the game by asserting her dominance too early. Preemptively, she revealed to mishie and Bill Door that they would form a tight final three alliance, dragging Rayn and Turtwig along to the end. Lexicat then told mishie that Turtwig would be told to vote out Rayn. Lexicat's undoing was, however, Anya. Predicting that she was close to becoming an outsider, Anya quickly scrambled to form a counteralliance with Vesvius, BitMyFinger, and Rayn, who was spooked by Turtwig. Mishie sealed Turtwig's fate by joining the Counteralliance, leaving Bill Door and Lexicat as outsiders to the majority "Blackclaw" Alliance.

Meanwhile, Hufflepuff underwent turmoil when CrackedMind alluded to having close ties with Republic21, sending Caligula into a mild panic. He asked his Alliance to vote out CrackedMind over Schrodinger to assuage his fears. However, Republic21 took issue with Caligula's incessancy and decided that he should blindside Caligula. Using Riley Poole as his fodder, Republic21 attempted to orchestrate the blindside of Caligula. Riley Poole, in the meanwhile, lied to Zenzao and Lyrium with the assertion that CrackedMind would be eliminated instead.

After Caligula proved his loyalty to Zenzao and Lyrium by giving Zenzao his Idol, Lyrium was convinced that Republic21 needed to go. Zenzao, however, wished to give Republic21 one more chance and pointed out to Riley that because CrackedMind had made his intentions to flip to the Ravenclaws abundantly clear, he should be eliminated. However, Riley foolishly did not commit to axing CrackedMind and stuck to blindsiding Caligula. Spurred by this decision, Lyrium contacted Schrodinger to get the fourth vote, and hence Republic21 was blindsided.

Then, the Tribe Switch happened, placing the former Ravenclaw outsiders with Anya, CrackedMind, Zenzao, and Caligula. This was advantageous to Lexicat, who quickly capitalised on CrackedMind's willingness to betray Hufflepuff to wrest control and assert Ravenclaw dominance in the numbers. When Lexicat and Anya split the votes just in case Caligula used his Idol, Zenzao deftly voted for CrackedMind to save himself and Caligula.

Then, Lexicat and Anya schemed to "throw" the next Challenge. Despite Bill Door's protestations, the two girls deliberately lost the next Challenge in order to eliminate Zenzao, outraging the two Hufflepuffs. However, this plan backfired when Caligula bravely used his Idol on Zenzao, sending Bill Door home.

At the Merge, Republic21 and Turtwig, two blindsided contestants, returned from Redemption Island, as well as Bill Door when Anya was medically evacuated. Bitter with Ravenclaw, TMNTurtwig told Lyrium and Caligula that he might consider flipping to the Hufflepuffs. However, neither Republic21 nor Turtwig changed their votes, creating a 6-6 deadlock. However, Lexicat changed the game. She noticed that Schrodinger implied that the Hufflepuffs knew that Lexicat had an Idol. Hence, she shrewdly used her own on Vesvius instead, saving the Ravenclaws and sending Zenzao home. Caligula followed soon after.

Owing to personal circumstances, mishie was medically evacuated, and Lyrium was the first Hufflepuff to be pagonged. Vesvius began his Challenge domination, winning three Individual Immunities and emerging as a very real competitor to win the game. Unlike Lexicat, Vesvius interacted healthily with the Hufflepuffs and had earned their respect with his amiable playstyle. Meanwhile, Rayn noticed that Anya and mishie's absences had granted Lexicat the majority shareholding power among the remaining Ravenclaws, endangering her place.

At the inaugural Survivor Auction, Republic21 obtained a Nullifier and Schrodinger obtained a Guaranteed Place in the next All-Stars game. Turtwig at this point had gotten unsettled. He knew that the other players considered him a "floater" and thus felt obligated to make a "big move". For this reason, Turtwig reneged and voted for Vesvius. However, Republic21 did not use his Nullifier and thus was still voted out, making Turtwig's decision all for nought.

When Vesvius won yet another Immunity Challenge, Schrodinger fell prey to Lexicat's plans to remove him, keeping around Riley the Floater. However, at the next Tribal Council, Rayn shrewdly realised that she was on the bottom of the Ravenclaw Hierarchy. The Plate Smash challenge was a turning point: when she was first Ravenclaw to be eliminated, Rayn knew her number was up. Working with Riley, Rayn flipped and used her Idol, blindsiding Bill Door from the game for the second time.

Lexicat's decision to give Vesvius her Idol removed Riley Poole, the last Hufflepuff, from the game. And thus, the Final Four was Vesvius, Lexicat, Turtwig, and Rayn. Heroically and inspiringly, Rayn won the Final Immunity Challenge, forcing Lexicat to send Vesvius home. In some ways, this was a huge and poor decision, since her lie to Vesvius nearly cost Lexicat many Wizengamot votes. Nevertheless, Vesvius was too big a competitor to ignore.

The Wizengamot was a bitter entity when the Final Council commenced. Most of the questions were directed to Lexicat, who was responsible for most, if not all, of the eliminations. Moreover, Zenzao and Caligula found the challenge throwing despicable, not to mention Republic21 and Riley Poole's outrage at their treatment by Lexicat. Many Wizengamot jurists were impressed with Rayn and her heroic gameplay. However, ultimately, Lexicat's honest answers and immense strategic talents won over the majority, earning her a narrow victory over Rayn with a 5-4 vote.

Now, with those thoughts in mind, it is time to announce to which Tribe (Heroes or Villains) the Finalists belong and the identities and Tribe allocations of the players invited back for Survivor: All-Stars!

The Reunion Show Award Announcement has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread for only the Wizengamot Members and other Survivor plays who did not make the Merge. Posting will be opened to everybody once the theme of the next Survivor game is announced.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

THE TRIBES TO WHICH THE FINALISTS HAVE BEEN DESIGNATED IN THE ALL-STARS GAME OF HEROES vs VILLAINS:

TMNTURTWIG
    [​IMG]
    For his flip-flopping and tactical behaviour, Turtwig has been allocated to the...

VILLAINS

RAYN
    [​IMG]
    For her astute self-awareness and stalwart self-reliance, Rayn has been allocated to the...

HEROES

And the PLAYERS who have been invited back to HEROES vs VILLAINS due to their great skill and/or contribution to the game:

VESVIUS
    [​IMG]
    For his dominance in Challenges and his great, social game, Vesvius has been allocated to the...

HEROES

[MORE TO COME. WE HAVE REACHED THE IMAGE LIMIT]

SOLE SURVIVOR:
    [​IMG]
    Lexicat

RUNNER-UP:
    [​IMG]
    Rayn

SECOND RUNNER-UP:
    [​IMG]
    TMNTurtwig

RAVENCLAW:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Vesvius//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//Bill Door//Anya

HUFFLEPUFF:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CrackedMind//Lyrium//Prophylaxis//Riley//Schrodinger//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao
    .​

12. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Congratulations Lexicat.

Well played, everyone. This was somewhat, kind of, sort of fun.

13. Zeitgeist

---

Continuation of the PLAYERS who have been invited back to HEROES vs VILLAINS due to their great skill and/or contribution to the game:

Riley Poole
    [​IMG]
    For his feckless gameplay and strategic reneging of the Badgermoles, Riley Poole has been allocated to the...

VILLAINS

Republic21
    [​IMG]
    For his cunning strategy and indomitable ruthlessness, Republic21 has been allocated to the...

VILLAINS

mishie
    [​IMG]
    For his Challenge domination and social amiability, the Mohawk has been allocated to the...

HEROES

Schrodinger (Auction Winner)
    [​IMG]
    For his humorous demeanour and powerhouse challenge performances, Schrodinger has been allocated to the...

HEROES

BILL DOOR
    [​IMG]
    For his heroic refusal to throw a challenge and his loyalty, Bill Door has been allocated to the...

HEROES

And our Winner, finally:

Lexicat
    [​IMG]
    For her deceptive stratagems and conniving domination in outplaying all others, Lexicat has been allocated to the...

VILLAINS

The Reunion Show Award Announcement has concluded.

Players who gained an invitation to the All-Stars Season:
    Winner: Lexicat (Villain)
    Runner-Up: Rayn (Hero)
    Second Runner-Up: TMNTurtwig (Villain)
    Ravenclaw: Vesvius (Hero)
    Hufflepuff: Riley Poole (Villain)
    Ravenclaw: Bill Door (Hero)
    Hufflepuff: Schrodinger (Hero)
    Ravenclaw: mishie (Hero)
    Hufflepuff: Republic21 (Villain)

Posting is now permitted in this thread for everybody.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

.​

Post-Note: I know that many of you must feel frustrated or bored with this game. Thank you for your incredible patience. This game was probably one of the best games of Survivor ever, both in real life and on a forum, and it's all thanks to you guys. The label of "Hero" and "Villain" are subjective, so don't take them the wrong way. Villains are in fact some of the best and most loyal players out there.

Lexicat will be hosting the third game, the last one before the All-Stars game (Heroes vs Villains), and she will be inviting Zenzao, CrackedMind, and many other players from this game for her game as Returnees, offering them another chance at becoming an All-Star. You are all fantastic players, and quite honestly, most of the players in this second season surpass the players of the first game.

Once again, congratulations to everybody, and be happy in the fact that you are all fantastic players. Mazel tov!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  14. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Congratulations to Lexicat!

That was an extremely difficult vote for me, but I'll just quote what I said in my QT:

You may be irritating but you did play this game brilliantly. Well done!!

And congratulations to Rayn & Turtwig. Both of you did so well by reaching the Finale and made the decision to vote for Lexicat something that I actually needed to think about! Rayn, you're a champion and I agree wholeheartedly that you're a Hero!

15. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Congrats Lexi! Once more proof that evil always triumphs.

This game was a lot of fun. Thanks for running it, Zeit.

16. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    The invitation to the All-Stars means that we have a spot secured if we want it?

17. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Grats, Lexi!

And good game to everyone!

Really looking forward to the all star game. Should be a great time. Seriously, though. Zeit, can I get a different avatar for that?

18. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I had a lot of fun with this. I guess my main problems were, like, not letting the people I'd allied with know that I'd allied with them, and just generally not talking as much as I should have. I think there were people who wanted to vote for me, but couldn't because I didn't do anything so if I'd won the final immunity like I'd planned to I might have pulled a few votes. Also, disappointed Rayn didn't win that.

19. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Well, aren't you and Republic just a pair of peaches~?

---------- Post automerged at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

No but seriously, Republic needs to chill out over this.

20. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Ah, no hard feelings Lexicat. I just like the story of the lone-survivor of her wiped out guild surviving to the end against the demon-king and the traitor.(That's you and VES in this scenario.)

Don't get me wrong though, the mastermind stratetician surviving against all odds and diplomancing to her side her biggest threats while systematically eliminating her enemies while under constant fire has its merits, but I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to picking stories.

---------- Post automerged at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Fuck that run-on sentence. Oh well. But yeah, Rep. It's just a game.

Let It Go.

FUCKING YES THIS SONG. LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

-Lexi

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014