1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Dresden Files Book Club August - December

Discussion in 'Bookclub' started by Josh, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:
    Hey Y'all, please remember to start reading if you haven't. We've already begun discussion on Storm Front.

2. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:
    I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Today is the tenth day allotted to Storm Front. Tomorrow I will create a thread for Fool Moon, and begin reading. Remember you have 10 days to read and discuss the book before we move on. The discussion for Storm Front was awesome, I didn't think we'd put together all those details just from the first book.

If you haven't gotten a chance to read but want to continue on with us please feel free to read Fool Moon with us.

3. Xepheria

Xepheria The Benefactor

High Score:
    Never!

I've been devouring the series book by book these past two weeks, currently at Turn Coat. Very annoyed I didn't pick it up sooner.

Also, as a side note, I'm about 2.5k words into writing a FWOAN Dresden fic set at the end of White Night. Expect the first chapter in Wba sometime soon.

4. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:
    I'm creating the thread for Fool Moon right now. Please begin reading and feel free to begin discussing as soon as you'd like, "Click Here for Fool Moon"

5. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:

We've made it through the first two novels. Murphy was a hardass, Marcone was awesome, Harry is slowly leveling up. Lets kick it in gear with Grave Peril.