1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Gamer Manga Thread

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Republic, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Rampaging crabs

Rampaging crabs Squib

I haven't read it yet but I believed that was eventually going to happen. The amount of times he uses and depends on her, she's bound to evolve.

2. vgus

vgus Squib

I only recently got into Manwhas, so it took a bit of adjusting to read from right to left, being so used to Japanese Manga. Which is a bit ironic seeing as I am a native English speaker (-.-'). Anyways, The Gamer was one of the first Manwhas that I read and a lot of those Video Game stories make a lot more sense now. I can't wait to see what happens, once Gnome evolves to the final level, well, besides getting bigger of course.

3. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

So I have some free time on my vacation and binged through most of what I'd read of this before dropping it almost three years ago and then caught up to the present chapter. I guess I enjoyed it enough to keep following it weekly again? I do love me a good overpowered MC and this webtoon is delivering on that.